Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 24 hours, to arrive with UK customers within a few working days. If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives, or following your instructions, cancel the order.
As you complete your order, in Step 3, you will be given an option of delivery method in the UK.
There are two:
- Guaranteed the next working day ‘Special Delivery’ - the goods are insured, and the minimum charge is £10.99. We recommend using this method when ordering boxes of cigars or more expensive accessories. Only orders placed by 2pm are guaranteed to be delivered the following day (WEEKDAYS ONLY). Orders placed on Friday by 2pm will arrive on Monday following week.
- First class parcel - there is no guarantee of a delivery time, although it should be within 24h. The minimum charge is £5.80.
- Second class parcel - there is no guarantee of a delivery time, although it should be within 24h. The minimum charge is £4.50. We recommend use of this method to send a few single cigars, coffee or less expensive accessories.
- Same Day Delivery 11am - 4pm (4 hour window, ONLY across Zones 1 & 2 of London) available on the WEEKDAYS only from £26. Minimum spend £100. If you live in London and need the item today, we are happy to deliver it to you on the same day. This postage is calculated based on your distance from our shop.
- Free 3-5 working days Delivery available for orders over £65 and more.
- Local Delivery to Belgravia area (within 2 mi distance radius).
- Pick-up from store. Temporary pick-up location is Tomtom Mess Hall at 14 Eccleston Street, London, SW1W 9LT.
We deliver cigars to most countries in the world.
There is a range of delivery options dependent on the country the goods are being delivered to. Different delivery options are available on our website. You will also be guided through the options for your country as you complete your order.
We normally use Royal Mail Air Standard (from £18) or Parcelforce Worldwide (from £45) delivery options.
We reserve the right to substitute other carriers in place of the Royal Mail Airmail, Parcel Force or UPS, if needed.
We will contact you if shipping charges are substantially higher or lower than calculated by our website.
If you have preferred delivery courier company please contact us to enquire shipping price.
Call: 020 7730 1790